FREE Sir Francis Drake iPhone & Android App

Sir Francis Drake


If you have any concerns about your child’s education you should speak to your child’s class teacher in the first instance. Most problems are sorted out at this stage, but if you are not satisfied you should make an appointment to see the Headteacher who will work with you to rectify the problem.

If the issue is still not resolved, there is an official complaints procedure which is followed, involving a panel of school governors. A simplified version of the policy can be viewed here.